- Beard in full effect.
- #TBT – A man named Ross brandishes a knife during a 2009 house party in #Shepherdstown, #WV #waylatergram
- Workers mend a fence at a construction site in downtown Austin. #ATXStreetPhotography
- Byline Watch: Video catches moment Shoal Creek Saloon wrecked by floods
- Byline watch: Houston oil exec charged with assaulting Austin gay couple
- Granny flats, millennial apartment boom and Dubai rentals: What I wrote this week – June 8-12, 2015
- Open letter to Google: Please let me change the dates on my photos
- Time to dust this thing off
- Tennant, Manchin statements punt to legislature
- Innovative use of multimedia by a newspaper…in 1924
Tag Archives: Photography
#TBT – A man named Ross brandishes a knife during a 2009 house party in #Shepherdstown, #WV #waylatergram
Recently, the Golden Butter Band played their CD release show at Stonewall’s Underground Pub, which I attended. I snapped off 114 frames, of which I think the following are decent enough to see the light of day. Can I just say that I love my 50mm 1.8? Low light, I slap you.
Once a month, readers of the Shepherdstown Chronicle are invited inside the lives of local residents courtesy of our resident columnist/biographer Sue Kennedy and her Shepherdstown Neighbors series. Since working for the Chronicle, I have been tasked with producing portraits for most of the articles. Below are a few of my favorite Shepherdstown Neighbors portraits.
The annexation of the West Campus dormitories touched off a political debate in Shepherdstown. In numerous Town Council meetings and public hearings, opponents of the measure criticized the annexation, saying that it would make year-round Shepherdstown residents a political minority in their own town.